Composite Fence Canada - You're buying the best.
We provide an exceptional solution to allow privacy both for commercial and residential applications using our composite fence panels.
Composite Fence Canada uses premium materials allowing us to manufacture top-quality products for your applications.
Our Composite Fence Panels and Aluminum Fence Panels are made and manufactured in Canada!
There are many good reasons to choose our company; our customers are offered the assistance required in design and planning, getting city clearance to dig, and choosing the right materials needed for your composite or aluminum fence project. Obtaining clearances from the city can be a headache, ask us about getting them for you.
As seen in our gallery, our projects have beautiful outcomes that will last for years to come.
Forget about staining and painting every year – our maintenance free fencing never needs a touch-up! Our composite and aluminum fences are manufactured and made to last; we use thick and durable materials that not only look amazing, but will keep its shine forever! Not only is the maintenance free fencing going to save you from yearly scheduled headaches, but it will save you money as well! Not having to paint and stain your fence yearly is sure to save your hard earned dollars from going to waste.
Local Pickup –
We sell our composite fence panels to home-owners and contractors in Toronto, Etobicoke, Missisauga, Brampton, Oakville, Richmond Hill and many more cities across the GTA. Not in the GTA area? We can also arrange for shipping within Canada in order to provide Composite fence panels to all of Canada!
Don’t want the panels, but just parts? Click here to visit our composite fence boards website!
Composite Fence Canada materials are custom made and manufactured in Canada!
Composite Fencing in Canada
Modern fence panels are usually made of hard or softwoods.
Composite fencing, on the other hand, is made up of a combination of plastic and natural wood that is usually recycled. The wood makes a natural and authentic-looking fence, while the plastic maintains tremendous strength for a longer-lasting, more robust solution. This means that they are extremely easy to care for and look after. Nobody wants a fence that requires constant maintenance, and a composite fence is a great option for a cost-effective fence that still looks great and requires little to no maintenance.
If you are looking for a composite fence in Canada, then you can contact us to find out more.
Benefits to Composite Fencing
What else could influence your decision, aside from composite fencing’s environmental friendliness? There are a number of benefits associated with this type of fencing, making it an increasingly popular option for homeowners. Let’s look at some of the other advantages of this type of fencing:
- Last longer: Standard wooden fence panels would not last as long as synthetic wood panels with reinforced plastic materials. This type of fencing is highly long-lasting and weather-resistant, and it would not let you down.
- Rot and mold resistant: Due to the plastic element of the fencing, the fencing does not rot or mold at all. This makes it really easy to look after the fences.
- Natural-looking finish: If you want to make a rugged, timber-like barrier, composite fencing is the way to go. Composite fencing offers a variety of natural finish choices in a variety of colors, allowing you to achieve the look you want.
- They are easy to install: Since composite fence panels are lightweight and easy to assemble, they make for a simple and efficient fencing installation.
- Low maintenance: Composite fence panels not only last a long time and look great, but they also require very little maintenance with some being maintenance-free. You won’t have to fill any gaps in your fence because it won’t crack or splinter.
- Splinter-proof: The fence panels are simple to deal with because of their lightweight honeycomb construction and lack of splinters.
The fact that this type of fencing needs little or no maintenance is perhaps its best feature. It is resistant to rotting and decay since it contains only trace amounts of wood. This ensures you won’t need to add any finishes, glazes, or anything else to keep it alive.
It’s not only immune to the elements, but it’s also resistant to insects. You won’t have to be concerned with termites chewing your fencing. So, all that is needed is a power wash now and then.
The Bottom Line
If you need someone to complete the installation of your new fencing, you can phone us to get a quote. We operate in the Toronto area and can assist you with either natural or aluminum options. If you are looking for new fencing, composite boards are probably your best bet. We can even assist if you need gates for security or privacy, and always provide our clients with the best service. You can also visit our website for more info or assistance with the selection of your preferred fencing if you please. So, you can up the appeal and appearance of your owned locations with a range of fencing options to choose from, all with their own unique design.